The Norwegian Breakaway will be making her New York inaugural voyage on April 30, 2013 from London to her year round homeport New York City. She will be making sailings to the Bahamas & Florida and the Caribbean during her inaugural winter season.
I wanted to take you on a trip to her exclusive area, The Haven. Guests who booked themselves into some of the most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations on board the Breakaway; will enjoy an experience of a lifetime. Some of these experiences that guest will enjoy are:
- The Haven Courtyard – A private pool, sundeck, hot tub, fitness area, as well as the The Haven Restaurant and The Haven Lounge that is exclusive to The Haven guests
- The Courtyard Valet – The Haven guests will experience dedicated Valet in The Haven Courtyard to provide personalized service, whether it’s taking a guest’s drink order or providing an extra towel
- 24 Hour Certified Butler – All of The Haven’s butlers receive formal training by the International Institute of Modern Butlers and are available to our guests day and night
- White Tablecloth En-suite Dining – If guests of The Haven want, they can have their butler serve a gourmet meal in their suite, complete with white tablecloth for an upscale, fine-dining experience (perfect for the newlyweds on their honeymoon)
- Platinum Colored Keycards – These special babies will get you enhanced recognition throughout the ship.
- Priority Reservations Throughout the Norwegian Breakaway – A dedicated concierge can secure reservations for The Haven’s guests at specialty restaurants, the spa, entertainment and invitations to private events
The Norwegian Breakaway features 7 stateroom categories within The Haven.
1. THE HAVEN DELUXE OWNER’S SUITEWITH LARGE BALCONY
These Suites are located in The Haven and offer amazing ocean views, a wet bar and an extra-spacious wraparound balcony. They include a king-size bed; additional bedding that accommodates two, and one and a half bathrooms. This stateroom can sleep up to four people.
2. THE HAVEN OWNER’S SUITE WITH LARGE BALCONY
These beautiful Suites are located in The Haven and offer amazing ocean views and an extra-spacious balcony. They include a king-size bed; additional bedding that accommodates two, and one and a half bathrooms. This stateroom can sleep up to four guests.
3. THE HAVEN 2-BEDROOM FAMILY VILLA WITH BALCONY
These Villas are located in The Haven and are perfect for the family. They feature an extra-spacious balcony, two bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, the other with a double sofa bed and two bathrooms. Can sleep up to six guests.
4. THE HAVEN COURTYARD PENTHOUSE WITH BALCONY
These Penthouses are located in The Haven and include a king-size bed and private balcony with a fantastic view. (Sleeps up to three)
5. THE HAVEN AFT-FACING PENTHOUSE WITH BALCONY
These Penthouses have access to The Haven and feature a king-size bed plus dining and sitting areas. They offer an unforgettable view from the aft-facing, private balcony. (Sleeps up to four)
6. THE HAVEN FORWARD-FACING PENTHOUSE WITH BALCONY
These Penthouses have access to The Haven and feature a king-size bed plus dining and sitting areas. They offer amazing views from the forward-facing, private balcony. (Sleeps up to four)
7. THE HAVEN SPA SUITE WITH BALCONY
These Suites have access to The Haven and are the perfect way to experience a total spa vacation. They include a king-size bed, hot tub, oversized waterfall shower and multiple body spray jets, spa décor, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness center, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites during regular Spa hours. (Sleeps up to two)
Now you may be asking yourself; if you book a cabin in The Haven, does this mean you can’t explore everything else the Norwegian Breakaway has to offer. The answer is: by all means no! In fact, I encourage you to explore the rest of the ship. She has so much to offer you, it would be a great disservice to yourself not to see the rest of the ship. The hard part would be to want to leave The Haven.
The Haven is truly a great way to relax and feel pampered as you enjoy everything that Free-Style cruising with Norwegian Cruise Line has to offer. Why not make your plans to check out everything The Haven has to offer?
Stateroom descriptions and photos are courtesy of Norwegian Cruise Line.